Trainers and Bios
Brent St. John
Brent’s mission statement is “Fit For Life!” and as such has both Junior Fit and Senior Fit certifications to help you achieve your goals whether you are 8 or 88! Through fun and progressive strength and functional movement patterns you will achieve a sense of confidence and well-being to lead a full and active lifestyle. If you are looking to improve your health, prevent injury or to simply be the best you can be Brent has a program for you!
- NESTA Elite Personal Trainer
- NESTA Female Speciality Training
- NESTA Senior Fit Specialty Training
- NESTA Junior Fit Specialty Training
- BCRPA Strength Trainer
- BCRPA Personal Trainer
- BCRPA Fitness Knowledge
- Tennis Canada Coaching Professional
- Canadian Soccer Association Coach
- United States Soccer Federation Coach
- CSIA Ski Instructor Level 1
I am determined to change the way others think about fitness. I want to help create a healthy and active lifestyle to gain confidence and positive mentality about ones self. I believe healthy and active living is more about bringing positivity to the way you feel about yourself rather than comparing yourself to others. I also believe that if yo work harder than you did yesterday, you have won half the battle. Sometime getting here is the hardest part.
- Exercise and Wellness Diploma
- CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer
- First Aid and CPR-C Certification
- American College of Sports Medicine Health and Fitness specialist
- TRX Certified Specialist
- Yoga fit certified
- AFFA Certified Group ex
- AED/CPR Certified
- Polar University
Whatever your goals, I can help to motivate, strengthen, educate and provide the support to get there and beyond. Form, function, and fun!
I started working out when my son, Judah, was old enough to interact at the local YMCA kid care. 20lbs overweight I learned that through a good solid exercise program and healthy eating I could achieve my goals. I knew I wanted to teach others how powerful strength training and exercise could be. I decided to go beyond just personal training to Health/Fitness Specialist so I could work with the people who really needed help. It gives me a great sense of purpose to know I have helped so many people achieve their fitness goals, weight loss goals, strength, and mobility and increase their overall quality of life.
I keep it fun, and challenging and always creative.
If I can decrease a woman’s chance of hip fractures, allow a grandparent to pick up their grandchildren , help an injured runner race again or a gardener bend down to plant a seed again then I know I have purpose and it gives the term PERSONAL TRAINER meaning.
As a child I had a passion for people and staying active. I was an elite gymnast, professional dancer and was involved in every sport in school. I loved the feeling that staying active make me feel and decided at a young age that I wanted to inspire, motivate and help people reach their personal best. I opened my first fitness business when I was 17 years old and owned and operated my own personal training business for the last 20 years. My training focuses on individual fitness goals, past or present injuries, movement deficiencies, muscle imbalances, ability level and your overall health.
- Nesta Elite Personal Trainer
- Nesta Elite Personal Trainer Level 2
- Nesta Group Fitness
- Nesta Sport Nutrition
- S.P.A.R.T.A Personal Trainer
- S.P.A.R.T.A Sports Performance
- S.P.A.R.T.A Resistance Training Specialist
- Spensor Escape Recreation Facilitator
- Spensor Escape Adventure Boot Camp Specialist
- BCRPA Personal Trainer
- BCRPA Group Fitness
- ALFCA Personal Trainer
- ALFCA Group Fitness
- C.O.R.E Personal Trainer
- Eatwise Nutrition Specialist
- Spensor Escape Nutrition Specialist
- Keiser Spin Certified