Saanichton Co-Ed | Trainers & Bios
Brent St. John
Brent’s mission statement is “Fit For Life!” and as such has both Junior Fit and Senior Fit certifications to help you achieve your goals whether you are 8 or 88! Through fun and progressive strength and functional movement patterns you will achieve a sense of confidence and well-being to lead a full and active lifestyle. If you are looking to improve your health, prevent injury or to simply be the best you can be Brent has a program for you!
*Brent is a leader for The Ride to Conquer Cancer charity bicycle ride and is also certified by the Canadian Soccer Association, the United States Soccer Federation and Tennis Canada.
- CanFitPro Certified Personal Training Specialist
- Currently a Psychology student at the University of Victoria
- Played High School Rugby, Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball
- AAA Peewee, Bantam and Midget Baseball Player
- Represented Canada for Rugby at U-19, U-21, and U-23 levels
- Member of 2006 Pacific Pride Rugby Program with Pacific Sport
- Combine my diverse athletic and weight training background with a constant desire for new knowledge and techniques to provide clients with a fun, efficient, and effective workout.
- Other interests include Golfing, Snowboarding and Surfing.